26 yr female presented with acute lower abdomen pain.
- No intrauterine gestational sac.
- A gestational sac measuring 14 x 8 x 11 mm noted in right adnexa.
- Embryo and yolk sac visualized.
- CRL measures 3.5 mm (6 weeks).
- Cardiac activity seen. Fetal heart rate – 86 bpm.
- A large haematoma measuring 11 x 4 cm noted surrounding the gestational sac in right adnexa.
- Mild haemoperitoneum noted, extending to the hepatorenal pouch.
- Features suggestive of Ruptured Live Tubal Ectopic Pregnancy.